The Herbold Fines Separator HS series resolves the unsatisfying weak points of conventional dust separators. As ancillary equipment for all granulators and size reduction units, Herbold can now supply a new fines separator of the HS series that, thanks to its simple structure and its favourable purchase price, is not only interesting when a new plant is acquired, but also when existing size reduction plants are retrofitted and above all for secondary granulators downstream of injection moulding and blow moulding machines.
Due to its compact construction, the fines separator can be added as an upgrade to any ground material outlet – easy retrofitting! For plant placed in rooms with limited ceiling height, Herbold can supply a special compact cyclone not varying the original overall height.
- Dedusting of the ground material and of the surrounding area
- Degree of separation continuously adjustable due to a mounted butterfly valve
- Working principle according to free fall, ie inlet and outlet of ground material from a direct line
- No rotating parts (trouble free operation)
- No emission of remaining dust
- Quick cleansing
A positive side effect of the Herbold fines separator is that the clean material leaves the fines separator totally pressure free due to the aspiration device.
Therefore it is possible to do without a rotary valve or any other type of air exclusion, even if the material is filled into open containers, boxes or forwarded to a downstream metal separator.
For part information with pictures, go to http://www.motan-colortronic.