Over the years outsourcing has become a popular trend among medical device developers, allowing such companies to leverage the expertise / substantial production capabilities of CMOs / CDMOs in order to gain cost and time related benefits
The report features a comprehensive study on the current landscape of contract manufacturing service providers focused on medical devices (specifically for drug-delivery devices, diagnostic devices and therapeutic devices). It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of the medical device contract manufacturing market, featuring a list of CMOs engaged in this domain.
- An elaborate discussion on the various guidelines established by major regulatory bodies for medical device approval, across different countries.
- A benchmark analysis, highlighting the key focus areas of small-sized, mid-sized and large companies, comparing their existing capabilities within and beyond their respective peer groups.
- An analysis of the medical device supply-chain, highlighting the role of CMOs engaged in this domain.
- Elaborate profiles of popular players that specialize in providing services for both precommercial and commercial scale manufacturing of medical devices.
- A geographical clinical trial analysis of ongoing and planned studies related to medical devices.
- A detailed analysis of the mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the trend in the number of companies acquired between 2014-2019.
- An elaborate discussion on the future opportunities / trends related to the medical device contract manufacturing market.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a comprehensive SWOT framework.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Therapeutic devices
- Diagnostic devices
- Drug delivery devices
- Other devices
Transcripts of interviews held with Raghu Vadlamudi (Chief Research and Technology Director, Donatelle) and Jan Wahlström (President and Chief Executive Officer, Elos Medtech)
Key companies covered in the report
- Cirtec Medical
- Creganna Medical
- DynaFlex Technologies
- Europlaz Technologies
- I-Tek Medical Technologies
- Keystone Solutions Group
- Modern Medical
- Providence Enterprise
- Riverside Medical Packaging
- Suzhou Jenitek
- Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
Get PDF Sample:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com