The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets of plastic processing machinery used in various industry applications. The market is broken down by product types, by plastic type, industry applications and by region. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are presented for each product type, industry application, and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for plastic processing machinery. It explains the major market drivers of the plastic processing machinery global market, current trends within the industry, and the regional dynamics of the plastic processing machinery market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the plastic processing machinery industry globally.
– 64 data tables
– An overview of the global markets for plastic processing machinery
– Analyses of market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Discussion of technology background, significant drivers and current trends
– Information on current products and innovations in key types of plastic processing machinery
– Description of applications of plastic processing machinery in packaging, construction, automotive and FMCG industry
– Briefing about impact of plastics on environment and humans and assessment of stringent environmental regulations
– Profiles of the major players in the market, including Husky Injection Molding Systems, Milacron, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Toshiba Machine and Haitian International Holdings Ltd.
Plastics have become an important manufacturing element in recent years. Various types of plastics are molded by different plastic processing machinery during manufacturing.
Injection molding is considered to be the most versatile plastic processing machinery. Blow molding machines are particularly useful for economically manufacturing hollow one-piece objects in huge volumes, since the process can create uniform, thin walled containers very quickly. Extrusion molding is ideal for manufacturing parts in high-volume with continuous length and uniform cross-sections. Compression molding often uses advanced composites for the plastic material, the process yields stronger and more durable parts. Rotational molding machinery is mainly is used to make hollow articles. The process does not require pressure which makes it inexpensive as it will require short production runs for molding.
The increasing demand for processed food and beverages, followed by increasing requirements for packaging, is fueling the overall growth in plastics processing machinery market. The increasing demand for plastics in a variety of applications is expected to fuel growth of the plastic processing machinery global market. Accuracy, reliability, and energy efficiency play an important role in the growth of plastic processing machinery global market.