In the past two months, nine additional companies have become PlastikCity Partners, bringing a range of equipment and services to PlastikCity and its users.
All of these new partners stay true to PlastikCity’s principle of only partnering UK & Ireland based companies with high-quality equipment and services.
– APM Sales & Service UK is an independent service provider specialising in Battenfeld and Chen Hsong injection moulding machines. This covers service & spare parts support with any breakdown situation, routine maintenance or calibration requirements.
Service support is also available on Battenfeld-Cincinnati extruders. APM joins PlastikCity in Engineers (Service & Maintenance).
– Chillertech is a specialist 24/7 sales, service and maintenance company for industrial chillers, A/C, and refrigeration works. They can provide you with a competitive, no-obligation quotation for the maintenance, repairs, hire, sales and installation for any of your cooling requirements. With 20+ years of experience within the refrigeration industry, they have built a large knowledge base of systems and workspaces and are the main supplier in the UK for ACM Kalte Klima products. Chillertech joins PlastikCity in Chillers.
– D W Plastics is a manufacturer of high-quality bespoke plastic extrusion profiles. They supply high-volume plastic extrusions at competitive prices to a variety of customers across a wide range of trade sectors. Their expertise in supplying custom plastic extrusions is built on many years of experience. D W Plastics joins PlastikCity in Pipe, Profile & Sheet Extrusion.
– Euro Stampi was founded in 1982 and specialises in the design and manufacturing of injection tools for crates, pallets, bulk bins, waste containers and medium-to-large parts for different markets. Among their customers, they count large companies and industrial groups from 35 countries in five continents. Euro Stampi joins PlastikCity in Large Volume Mould Toolmakers.
– Impact Recycling was formed to bring a new dimension to plastic recycling. Their plastic experts have applied their industry knowledge to help improve the circular economy by developing a density separation technology to recycle mixed polyolefins. They are helping to solve problems which recyclers face when dealing with hard to recycle plastics, creating value in waste plastics. Impact Recycling joins PlastikCity in Buy Recycled Material and Sell Your Scrap Plastic.
– McLaren Plastics is an injection moulding company based on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Established in 1960, they serve a range of sectors and offer 3D-printed prototype samples, design and development assistance and in-house tooling along with other secondary processes. They also can provide secondary processes including inserting, assembly, bagging and packaging. McLaren Plastics join PlastikCity in Source a Moulder – Injection Moulding and Post-Mould Services & Assembly.
– Plastech Additive Manufacturing offers a range of services for your large scale industrial 3D printing needs. Their machines start where most stop; their smallest printer has a huge build area of 1500mm x 1000mm x 1000mm. So whether you need a single print, multiple parts, materials, large machines or servicing, they are here to help. Plastech Additive Manufacturing joins PlastikCity in 3D Printed Part Manufacturers and 3D Printing Systems.
– The Plasticom Group is an injection moulding company, located in Ashford, Kent for over 50 years. They pride themselves on their ability to take products from concept to reality. They have specialist manufacturing facilities, including injection moulding machines from 20T to 530T, a class 7 cleanroom, and twin shot moulding machines. The Plasticom Group joins PlastikCity in Cleanroom & Medical Moulding, Post-Mould Services & Assembly, and Multi-Material & Twin Shot Moulds.