The Global High Voltage Plastic Film Capacitors market accounted for US$ 2.2 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 3.1 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.1%.Electrical capacitors with an insulating plastic film as the dielectric, often combined with paper as the carrier of the electrodes, are known as film capacitors, plastic film capacitors, film dielectric capacitors, or polymer film capacitors, and are referred to as “film caps” or “power film capacitors.” HV capacitors are essential components of circuit breakers and capacitive voltage transformers, which are used to move and distribute electrical energy in electric power grids and other high-voltage installations all over the world. PP film capacitors are used in induction heating, pulsed power energy discharge, and as AC capacitors for electrical distribution. These capacitors can withstand up to 400 kV of AC voltage.
The report “Global High Voltage Plastic Film Capacitors Market, By Type (Polyethyl Capacitors, Polypropylene Capacitors, and Polystyrene Capacitors), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Industrial Application, and Automotive Electronics), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
- Due to unprofitably low sales levels, Bayer AG ceased producing polycarbonate films in the year 2000. Most polycarbonate film capacitor manufacturers had to rapidly switch their product ranges to another form of capacitor, which necessitated a slew of costly testing approvals for new designs.
- The certification mark of various national safety standards organizations is imprinted on RFI capacitors that meet all of the prescribed specifications.
Supportive government legislation, the need for improved reliability, low transmission losses in existing power infrastructure, and demand led by smaller, niche end-user segments are the major drivers for the high voltage plastic film capacitor market. The market industry is expected to develop rapidly, owing to the growing popularity of renewable energy sources for power generation and the high demand for high voltage applications created by smaller, niche end-user segments including defense electronics, semiconductor manufacturing, and medical electronics, among others.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global High Voltage Plastic Film Capacitors Market, By Type (Polyethyl Capacitors, Polypropylene Capacitors, and Polystyrene Capacitors), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Industrial Application, and Automotive Electronics), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global High Voltage Plastic Film Capacitors market accounted for US$ 2.2 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 3.1 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.1%. The Global High voltage Plastic Film Capacitors Market is segmented based on the type, application, and region.
- By type, the Global High voltage plastic film capacitors Market is segmented into polyethyl capacitors, polypropylene capacitors and polystyrene capacitors
- By Application, the Global high voltage plastic film capacitors Market is segmented into consumer electronics, industrial application and automotive electronics.
- By region, the Global High voltage plastic film capacitors Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the Global High Voltage Plastic Film Capacitors Market include ABB Ltd., Siemens AG, Eaton corporation plc., ICAR Spa, Zez Silko S.R.O., Maxwell technologies Inc., General Electric Company, Ekectronicon kondensatoren GmbH, Nissin foods holdings Co.Ltd., Roshan konda Air Conditioning Equipment Co.Ltd.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701