The “Polyolefin Catalyst Market” report provides overview of competitive landscape analysis, major trends, and key regional development status. The rapidly changing market scenario and initial and future assessment of the impact is covered in the report. Polyolefin Catalyst market report highlights details on the leading players of the market, along with various liable aspects related and connected with the market. The companies have been profiled on the basis of their key facts, business description, products and services, financial overview, SWOT analysis, and key developments.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275338
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the global Polyolefin Catalyst market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Market Overview:The market for Polyolefin Catalyst is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.14% during the forecast period of 2019 – 2024. Increasing refinery market output in Africa, Middle East, and Asia-Pacific is the major factor which is driving the market. However, strict surveillance of phthalate-based catalyst is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.– Films segment dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to grow during the forecast period.– Consistent technological advancements catering to the growing demand is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China and India.
Major Key Players:Albemarle CorporationChicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V.Clariant AGChina Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec)Dorf-ketal Chemicals India Private LimitedDowDuPontInc.Evonik Industries AGHaldor TopsoeHoneywellLyondellbasell Industries Holdings B.V.Mitsui ChemicalsInc.Nova Chemicals CorporationW. R. Grace & CoZeochemZeolyst International
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275338
Key Market Trends:
Film Application Accounts for the Largest Share
– Films are manufactured by either cast film or blown film extrusion technology. In cast film extrusion, hot plastic is extruded through a flat slit die onto a polished chill roll, where it is quenched, pulled to a second set of rolls to cool the other side, and then wound.
– In blown film extrusion, a tube of molten polymer is extruded through a die and inflated to several times its initial diameter, in order to form a thin film bubble. The resulting bubble is then collapsed, and used as a lay-flat film.
– Polyethylene (HDPE, LDPE, and LLDPE) is the major polymer among wide variety of polymers that are used in film extrusion. Other polyolefins that can be extruded as single layer or multilayer films include ethylene copolymers and polypropylene.
– The packaging market has been slowly moving toward lightweight and transparent materials. This has resulted in a growing demand for polyolefin films, which offer these properties and are very economical.
– Gradually, PVC films are being replaced by polyolefin films on account of them being safer for food packaging and durable over a wide temperature range. This industry has also experienced many innovations over the year, such as UV-blocking films, NIR-blocking films, fluorescent films, and ultra-thermic films, which has led to additional applications where these can be used.
– Polyolefin films are majorly used in industries, like packaging, agriculture, and construction. Continuous growth of these industries has made films the largest and fastest-growing segment in the application segmentation.
– Major companies producing polyolefin films are Sealed Air Corporation, PMC Group Inc., Asmaco Industries Limited, Yorkshire Packaging Systems, and Vijay Packaging System, among others.