Seoul, November 17, 2020 – JEC Korea 2020 Online will take place on November 24-26, 2020. This special online edition of the show will welcome more than 30 speakers and host two of the most innovative composites competitions. Here the full speakers and program line-up.
JEC Korea Online, the new digital event dedicated to European and the APAC Composites community leaders includes Keynote presentations, JEC Composites Technical Conferences, JEC Composites Innovation Awards, the Startup Booster competition, and Composites Exchanges, where companies will present their solutions during workshops.
EXCEPTIONAL KEYNOTE SPEECHES
Every day, a new keynote will kick off the day.
- JEC Observer Presentation presented by Frederic REUX, Media Director and Editor-in-Chief, JEC Group
November 24, from 8.30 am – 9.00 am – CET
- Lightweight Battery Housing Development and Application in China Market with Peng HE, CEO, Coleitec Composites Technology
November 25, 8.30 am – 9.00 am – CET
- Fuel Cell Tank & Hydrogen – The Way for a Sustainable Future by Axel SEIFERT, Business Line Director, Composite Pressure Vessels, Plastic Omnium New Energies
November 26, 8.30 am – 9.00 am – CET
TECHNICAL CONFERENCES LINE-UP
- On November 24, from 9 am to 10:30 am (CET), Carbon fiber thermoplastics: Achieving a better return on investment, with the following speakers:
- Andreas KOLF, Business Development Manager Composites from INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH,
- Jaehee LEE, Sales Manager of Specialty Product from INEOS Styrolution Korea Ltd.,
- Dr. Takeharu ISAKI, Research Fellow, Functional Materials Laboratory, R&D Center from Mitsui Chemicals Inc.,
- Mathias MÜHLBACHER, Deputy Head of Plastics Team leader Composites, Neue Materialien Bayreuth GmbH
- Han Gi CHAE, Ph.D. Associate Professor from Polymer Nanocomposites and Carbon Fiber Laboratory (PnC Lab.) at the School of Materials Science and Engineering/Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST)
On November 25, from 9 am to 10:30 am (CET), Automotive: Composites reduce capital investment for new models, with the following speakers:
- Estibalitz ARREGI ALKORTA, Composites Business Unit Manager at FAGOR ARRASATE;
- Gu-Youn KIM, Head of Application Engineering at ENGEL MACHINERY KOREA LTD.,
- Dr. Norbert MÜLLER, Head of Center for Lightweight Composite Technologies at ENGEL AUSTRIA GmbH;
- Dr.-Ing. Benedikt FENGLER, Managing Director at SIMUTENCE GmbH
- Michael OCHS, Director Sales & Marketing at Schmidt & Heinzmann
- Tristan TIMMEL, Technical Development and Engineering, at Plastics thermoPre ENGINEERING GmbH
- Dr Simon SCHNEIDER, Project Manager Corporate Advanced Engineering Mechatronics at MAHLE International GmbH
- On November 26, from 9:30 am to 11 am (CET), Beyond the conventional powertrain: Composites in next-generation mobility, with the following speakers:
- Dr. Kazuyuki OUCHI, CEO at Ouchi Ocean Consultant Inc.;
- Dr. Kingsley HO, New Market / Application Manager, Customer Engineering at Solvay,
- Walter GIULIANI, Sales Director and Nicol Valtolina, Marketing Manager at COMI S.p.A,
- Raoul STARMANS, Commercial Director APAC at Toray Advanced Composites;
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas ULBRICHT, Managing director and Mr. Christian HOLZ, Project manager at CG Rail GmbH.
CELEBRATING COMPOSITES INNOVATION
JEC Korea Online’s main objective is to promote the composites sector’s most significant innovative projects through the JEC Startup Booster and the JEC Composites Innovation Awards.
The Startup Booster competition at JEC Korea Online will host the pitches of the following finalists on November 24 at 11am CET:
- JUC SURF (Australia)
Recycled Carbon Fibre Surfboards
- KROSSLINKER (Singapore)
High Performance Aerogel Thermal Insulation
- SALTECH (India)
Transforming unrecyclable plastics into polymer composite material
- LIGNUM (South Korea)
Innovative and advanced bio-based plastic revolutionizing future mobility
- VULCAN AUGMETICS (Vietnam)
Modular, upgradeable, affordable prosthetics with customizable wearable hardware
A prestigious jury composed for this edition will select the winners:
- Jelle BLOEMHOF, Head of Manufacturing Technologies of Composite, Airbus
- Arne BOETTCHER, Market Development & Venture Manager Composites, Covestro
- Karl-Heinz FUELLER, Manager Future Outside & Materials, Daimler
- Sunkyung PARK, Director, Korean International Trade Association (KITA)
- Henry Hyunkyu SHIN, Head of Carbon Business Center, KCTECH
The JEC Composites Innovation Awards will reward composites champions based on partner involvement in the value chain, technicality, or commercial applications of innovations, coming from Asia Pacific and the rest of the world. Both Startup Booster and JEC Composites Innovation Awards ceremonies will take place on November 25, at 11 am (CET).
SAVE THE DATE
JEC Korea Online | November 24-26, 2020
GET YOUR PRESS ACCREDITATION:
Farah Boudjemia – Tel: +331 58 36 43 99 – firstname.lastname@example.org
About JEC Group
JEC Group is the world’s leading company dedicated entirely to developing information and usiness connections channels and platforms supporting the growth and promotion of the composite materials industry. Publisher of the JEC Composites Magazine – the industry’s reference magazine, JEC Group drives global innovation programs and organizes several events globally, including JEC World (the top and world-leading international exhibition dedicated to composite materials and their applications), which takes place every year in Paris.