ANNOUNCING P4 EXPO INDIA 2017, 3 – 6 MAY 2017 AT PRAGATI MAIDAN, NEW DELHI
UnveilingP4 Expo INDIA 2017

With the largest grass roots petroleum refinery in the world and more capacity on the drawing board, as well as rising demand, we believe India is a natural candidate as an emerging hub for the P4 sector . To give our clients a head start in the race, we have taken the lead in organizing the country's largest p4 expo.

P4 Expo India offers the best platform for both domestic and international companies to showcase their expertise, products, technology innovations. Spread across several thousand sq. mt, P4 Expo will bring together the entire value chain of Petrochemical, Plastics, PVC and Compounds and Packaging industries under one roof and throw open the best networking opportunities for exhibitors and visitors alike.

At P4 Expo India you can address the specific individual needs of your business with customized attention guaranteed to every participant. Visitor profile at includes policy makers, top CEOs and other decision makers, innovators and academicians.

Plastics

Growth in Automotive, Construction, Electronics, Healthcare, Housing & Construction, Textiles and FMCG driving growth in plastics.

Plastics consumption growing in India is growing over 16% a year currently, whereas the growth in China is 10% and UK is 2.5%

Indian construction sector is growing over 20% and demand for PVC is skyrocketing. Only 50% of the demand is met locally.

India also has a high percentage of plastic recycling – 47%

Petrochemichals

India poised become the 3rd largest consumer of polymers in the world, after US & China as the demand for plastics will touch 20 million tones by end of 2015

India emerging as a major consumer with 14% annual growth, with turnover expected to touch USD 100 billion by 2020

India has a vibrant petrochemical sector with a petroleum-refining capacity of over 194 MTPA and gas cracker complexes with downstream facility producing plastics and polymers.

Demand in the last 5 years has been led by growth in polymers, fiber intermediates, synthetic fiber and elastomers.

PVC & Compounds

Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) commonly known as infrastructure plastic has seen sizeable demand growth in the last several years. PVC industry in India is valued at over Rs 20,000 crores with five major producers and over 6,000 processors, and making consumer and industrial products.

The forecasts for PVC industry are bright. The global market, currently at $ 56 billion, is expected to reach a revenue of $65 billion in 2019, with average annual demand expected to increase at 3.9 per cent. The global consumption of PVC in 2014 was estimated at 40 million tonnes.

The major reason for growth in this segment is increase in demand for pipes in irrigation (rural water management), oil and gas and from the real estate industry (green building concept). Irrigation and water pipes contributes to 70% of the PVC market.

Packaging

At an annual growth rate of 12%, India set to become the 4th largest global market by 2016. Sales to top USD 43.7 billion

Growth driven by urbanization, investment in housing and construction, and a booming healthcare sector The consumer market dominates the industry and accounts for an estimated 70% of the sales, while industrial applications account for the remaining 30%.

Emerging opportunities for investors in the industrial applications segment as manufacturing takes off. The Indian food processing market is one of the largest in the world in terms of production, consumption and growth prospects.