Videojet Technologies, a world leader in coding, marking and printing solutions, is pleased to invite you to visit the company at Interpack, Dusseldorf, Germany (8-14 May 2014), Hall 6, Stand A01.At the booth, Videojet will provide an overview of the company’s comprehensive product portfolio and exciting innovations achieved through increased investment in Research and Development (R&D). The company will be specifically showcasing:
Revolutionary Print and Apply Labeling System (LPA)
- Removing day-to-day mechanical adjustments and 80% of wear parts, the new LPA system has been intelligently designed to eliminate the common causes of daily operational problems and downtime. Ideal for outer case, shrink wrap and bundle packaging, the system operates without the need of a tamp applicator and is engineered to never miss a label. Simplicity through innovation
World-first Thermal Ink Jet (TIJ) Solution with Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK) industrial ink performance
- Providing high resolution print on non-porous packaging through utilizing fast drying inks, TIJ provides greater print resolutions in comparison to continuous ink jet technology. Simplicity through innovation
Advanced Range of CO2 Laser Marking Systems
- Through innovative design, the advanced systems deliver extended marking speeds of up to 30% and improved line integration through smart connectivity features. Simplicity through innovation
Intuitively-simple Code Detection System
- Achieving advantage over manual sampling by increasing the number of products that can be inspected to deliver enhanced Code Assurance. Simplicity through innovation
The collaboration between Videojet and sister company Esko will demonstrate how Esko‘s leading software solution can be leveraged to more easily print variable product information, with fewer mistakes, real time at the packaging line using a Videojet Thermal Transfer Overprinter.
OTHER INNOVATIONS TO BE SHOWCASED:
- 50 series Continuous Ink Jet
- Dataflex 6420 Thermal Transfer Overprinter
- 2300 series high resolution outer case printers
All systems showcased on the stand will be driven by CLARiSUITE™ print job creation and management software. This fully integrated solution helps ensure that the correct code is applied in the correct location, on the correct product and package.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please follow one of the links below to confirm attendance at the press conference. You can also schedule a booth tour or interview with a Videojet Executive.
About Videojet Technologies
Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product life cycle services. Our goal is to partner with our customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With our customer application experts and technology leadership in continuous ink jet (CIJ), thermal ink jet (TIJ), laser marking, thermal transfer overprinting (TTO), case coding and labeling, and wide array printing, Videojet has more than 325,000 printers installed worldwide.
Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customer sales, application, service, and training support is provided by direct operations with over 3,000 team members in 26 countries worldwide. In addition, Videojet distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries.View the complete press release at our website.