Incredible India, one of the fastest growing economies is pushing efforts to improve the supply of food and other consumer goods which in turn are main drivers within the packaging industry.
“Infinite Opportunities”, this year’s slogan of the PlastIndia has been the leading motto for the Brückner Group’s attendance presenting its innovative solutions for the plastic processing industry. The exhibition has been held at New Delhi’s Pragati Maidan from Feb. 1st to Feb 6th, 2012 and it has been established as the most important fair for many suppliers within the plastic community at the subcontinent. It was further the first time that the Brückner Group was present in India with all four of its members.
An outstanding stream of esteemed visitors prompted lively discussions about market growth opportunities, technology developments and product trends.
• Advanced BOPP and BOPET packaging film lines with unmatched features for most efficient and flexible production of a wide range of highest quality multi-layer films.
• Innovative technologies for “green films” such as BOPLA and others to preserve the precious raw materials
• Attractive CPP film lines providing unrivaled film quality at lowest production costs setting new benchmarks in that industry.
• Mature equipment for production of added value films such as shrink films, capacitor base films or BOPET thickfilms for industrial and optical applications.
• Consulting services supporting potential investors with viable business plans and feasibility studies.
• Comprehensive services for film stretching lines of any brand, e.g. a new generation of remote service tools
• MMS– Manufacturing Management System
• Innovative solutions to overcome short power dips improving line up-time
• Filter solutions presented by the JV Partner Seebach
• Complete solutions for the packaging, medical & automotive/application industry
• Specialized equipment for the manufacture of extruded plastic tubes for the cosmetic industry, laminate tubes, as well as plastic beverage caps
The entire Brückner Group likes to thank all the visitors for their valuable time and immense interest and we hope to welcome you again at the PlastIndia 2015.