China Plastics in Automotive 2012 (CPA) conference, a concurrent event of CHINAPLAS 2012, has named Ford Motor Co’s Jennifer Gihool as keynote speaker, the co-organizer, Plastics News, announced.
To be held one day prior to the opening of CHINAPLAS, the CPA conference on April 17 will take a close look at how plastics are facilitating the lightweight of traditional vehicles, as well as the new electric and hybrid vehicles. The co-organizer says design trends, the role plastics will play in interiors, seating, powertrain, under-the-hood components, and in electrification and hybrid technology will also be discussed.
Jennifer Gihool is the Director of Sustainability, Environment and Safety Engineering for Ford Asia Pacific and Africa. She will give a speech on “The Automakers’ Sustainability Challenge”.
Below is a list of other confirmed speakers:
– Dan Bishop, Marketing Director, DSM Engineering Plastics Asia Pacific
– Karsten Brast, General Manager – R&D, Ningbo HuaXiang Automotive
– Du Cao, Vice President & Director – Global R&D Center, Chang’an Automobile Group
– Richard Chung, Vice President – Industrial Design, Asia, Johnson Controls Inc
– Woong Chung, Global Technical Services Manager, DuPont Performance Polymers
– Todd Fortner, President, CAIP Group
– Klaus Paur, Global Head of Automotive, Ipsos SA
– Brian Pour, Vice President – North Asia, IAC Group
– Prof Ren Jie, Director – Institute of Nano & BioPolymeric Materials, Tongji University
– Sun Weijian, Chief Engineer – Vehicle Engineering & Testing, and Material Engineering Director, Chery Automobile Co Ltd
– Wang Qiong, Engineering Director – Faurecia Automotive Seating, & General Manager – Shanghai Technical Center, Faurecia (China) Holding Co Ltd
– Simon Yang, Managing Director, Delphi Connection Systems Asia Pacific
– Zhang Yale, Managing Director, Automotive Foresight (Shanghai) Co Ltd
Source : www.adsalecprj.com