Brückner Maschinenbau at Chinaplas 2015
Energy-efficient production lines for innovative oriented films
At Chinaplas 2015 in Guangzhou(Booth 5.1B63) German manufacturerBrückner Maschinenbauwill mainly focus on two areas of a modern plastics film production: reduced energy consumption and raw material usage as well the manufacture of special functional plastic films.
Reduced energy consumption and raw material usage
In all lines, Brückner Maschinenbau continues to optimize the possibilities for energy savings and thus to also reduce CO2 emissions. Based on already incorporated features such as:
• Low energy twin screw and high speed single screw coextrusion systems
• Direct fluff feedback system
• Heat recovery system
• Direct drives for all line drives
• Regenerating energy for line drive systems
The highlight of Chinaplas 2015 will be the “Intelligent Line Management” (ILM) including an energy monitor for measuring and analysing the energy consumption of the film production process based on the international standard ISO 50001. ILM will support the operator to optimize the energy consumption of each product to achieve highest film quality on lowest energy input.
Additionally Brückner presents more solutions for a sustainable film production of bio-based resin, either as new investment or as modification of existing lines for bio-plastics processing, downgauging of films to reduce raw materials usage or the development of ultra-high barrier films to reduce subsequent process steps.
A decisive factor for film production’s energy and raw material efficiency is the efficiency of the production line. Brückner’s film stretching lines offer working widths up to 10.4m with production speeds above 500 m/min resulting in output and efficiency unrivaled within the industry. Visitors at the Brückner booth will see the latest solutions for improved operating stability and high line uptime.
Added value technical films for various industries
The demand for innovative oriented specialty films in technical applications is rising. For the production of added value specialty films in such areas Brückner will present latest technological developments that will help Chinese film producers to diversify and enlarge their portfolio and enter into high quality technical film areas.
• Advanced battery separator film production lines with the patented EVAPORE® process for consistent quality, efficiency and high output for 3C and EV applications serving the fast growing electrical vehicle, power storage and appliance markets
• Tailor made layouts for films in the printed electronic industry
• Lines for the efficient production of high quality, ultra-thin capacitor films
• Stretching technologies for printed electronics, membranes, high temperature films, thermal transfer printing ribbons (TTR films)
• Dedicated, high efficiency line layouts serving the growth market of photovoltaic applications
• Sequential technology for efficient production of high value optical films
• Simultaneous LISIM technology for highest value optical films
At the joint Brückner Group booth,besides Brückner Maschinenbau visitors will also meet Brückner Servtec with their solutions for the profitable operation of film stretching lines, Kiefel, showing the latest developments for the packaging, automotive, medical & appliance industry, and PackSys Global, presenting advanced packaging equipment.
Brückner Maschinenbau, the world market leader for film stretching lines, and Brückner Servtec are members of the Brückner Group, Germany, a worldwide leading supplier of tailor-made engineering solutions and services for the plastics and packaging industry, with 2,000 employees. Other members of the group include Kiefel, specializing in machines for forming and joining plastic materials for a variety of industries, and PackSys Global, one of the world’s leading packaging equipment manufacturers.