BASF will present its new coolpure 1.0 concept refrigerator at the Living Kitchen, an international kitchen show held in Cologne, Germany from January 14-20, 2013.
As said, coolpure 1.0 explores the new fields of application for polyurethane (PU) in the refrigerator sector, where the emphasis until now has been mainly on insulation. It is a unique blend of innovative materials and functionality with modern design, a futuristic formal language and the use of sustainable materials.
Features of the concept refrigerator are as follow:
1. Beautiful finishes with Permaskin compounds
2. Low-energy, soft light with a flexible optical waveguide made of Elastollan
3. Optimized insulation with VIP fixation Balindur
4. Lower energy consumption thanks to VIPs with a PU core
5. Elastocool Advanced for higher productivity
6. Immaculate profiled seals made of Elastollan
7. Soft-touch TPU door handles with Elastollan
8. High-transparency shelves made of Elastollan
9. Boundless scope for design with Elastofoam I for seat elements
10. Crystal-clear advantages with Window Spray Technology – COLO-FAST WST