Arkema offers the plastics industry an extensive range of products for the construction, automotive, packaging and medical sectors. Plast Milan, from March 24th to 28th, enables Arkema to showcase the latest innovations from its functional additive, functional polyolefin, PMMA, and vinyl compound ranges.
* Durastrength® 360, the first grade in a new range of « composite » impact additives for PVC window profiles.
* Latest developments in its Graphistrength® carbon nanotube range for plastics and elastomers.
* Lotryl® Bestpeel, a new multipurpose sealing resin for easy-peel lidding.
* PMMA : Launch of Altuglas® « Think Thick » line, the brand gets thick.
* Altuglas® Rnew, an acrylic resin with 20% renewable carbon.
* PULLMAN Hotel signs use Altuglas® LED System.
* New Altuglas® acrylic resin range with superior chemical resistance.
* New compounds for the automotive, construction, medical and packaging sectors:
o Automotive: compounds of renewable origin,
o PVC/wood: the durability of PVC and the beauty of wood,
o Medical : Phthalate-free formulations,
o Packaging: Halogen-free compound for twist-off cap seals.