3D Printer World Expo to be held in US
3D Printer World Expo, an exhibition filled with demonstrations of life-changing and business-transforming breakthroughs powered by advancements 3D printing, will be held from Jan. 31 – Feb. 1 at the Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel and Convention Center.
According to the organizer 3dprinterworld.com, a wide array of 3D printing technology, including 3D-printed modern medical marvels, 3D art displays, 3D printed dinosaurs, demos of ground-breaking technology, contests, giveaways, education tracks and the large collection of 3D printers, will be put under one roof.
Key Expo attractions include:
- Four Concurrent 3D Printing Education Tracks – a Commercial 3D Printing track, a Desktop 3D Printing track, a track devoted to Learning with 3D Printing and a track for artists, titled Modeling and Monetizing 3D Printable Designs
- 3D Printer World Medical Experience Center – sponsored by Organovo and featuring 3D-printed modern medical marvels
- 3D Printer World Architecture Experience Center – sponsored by Emerging Objects and ExOne, featuring feature Saltygloo, a fascinating experiment in large-scale, light-weight additive manufacturing
- 3D Printer World Museum – featuring CreaZaurus 3D-printed dinosaurs
- 3D Printer World Art Gallery – featuring 3D-printed masterpieces from some of the best-known artists on the planet
- 3D Modeler Live Demos – 3D modelers will showcase their design talents from an interactive demonstration stage on the exhibit floor
3dprinterworld.com is the 3D printing industry’s leading online resource, delivering content on 3D printing technologies and applications in art, design, science, business and manufacturing.